Make sure you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to show the nut and dried fruit industry your dedication to sustainability!
This award aims to recognize projects and companies/organizations who show outstanding achievements and inspiration in the field of sustainability. The winner will be announced at the XLI World Nut and Dried Fruit Congress, in Vancouver, May 8-10, 2024. Open only to INC members attending the congress, this is a unique opportunity to reach 1300+ participants from 60+ countries and enhance your company’s reputation in sustainability. The winner will be announced at the XLI World Nut and Dried Fruit Congress in Vancouver, and will featured in the NUTFRUIT magazine and congress video.
Being sustainability such a wide topic, the INC has identified five focus Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as the most relevant for the nut and dried fruit industry: Goals 2, 6, 12, 13 and 15. The projects must be relevant to at least one of these five SDGs in order to be eligible.
- All projects must be submitted using this Application Form. The Application Form must be sent as one single PDF e-mail attachment before March 25, 2024, at 12:00 (noon) CET, to Irene Gironès.
- This award is open only to INC members attending the XLI World Nut and Dried Fruit Congress, in Vancouver, May 8-10, 2024.
- Only one project per applicant may be submitted.
- To be eligible, the project must be relevant to at least one of the five INC Focus SDGs.
- It will be necessary for any project admissible for the award to be completed within the last two years before the deadline for application.
The information provided in the Application Form will be published in INC communication channels, including INC’s website, newsletter, magazine, etc.
The INC may request further information about the project during the evaluation period.
Selection and announcement:
The projects will be assessed on the basis of their interest, relevance, impact and innovative approach, among other things. Experts from the INC Leadership will review and select the winner, which will be announced at the XLI World Nut and Dried Fruit Congress, in Vancouver, May 8-10, 2024.
If you have any questions, please contact Irene Gironès.