Terms & Conditions
- The registration form must be completed entirely to be processed. New Members and Non-members Delegates must also complete the additional information requested.
- Non-members are eligible to register from February 16 to March 31, 2023.
- Early bird rates will ONLY be available if payment is received by February 15, 2023. All registrations received after February 15, 2023 will be treated as regular/last chance with the corresponding fee.
- Regular rates will ONLY be available if payment is received by March 31, 2023. All registrations received after March 31, 2023 will be treated as last chance with the corresponding fee.
- After May 15, 2023 INC Member registrations may be accepted on-site if full capacity has not been reached.
- The confirmation letters will only be sent upon payment, which must be made upon receipt of the invoice.
CONGRESS OVERVIEW: Delegates’ registration includes access to the congress area including conference, round tables, exhibition and meeting area and the following meals: all-day coffee, lunches and evening social events. Accompanying Persons’ registration does not include access to the congress area. This non-business attendee registration includes all evening social events and two optional morning tours (only if marked on the registration form) with lunch included.
SPECIAL NEEDS: If you should require disability specific facilities or have any other special needs, please send us an email at email@example.com or reach us at + 34 977 331 416.
HOTEL & VISA: This form is not used to book your hotel accommodation. Please check the INC special rates hotels available at congress.nutfruit.org Accommodation will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. If you have any questions or need additional information, you can contact the INC Congress agency representative Mrs. Carmela Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org Please visit the following link for visa information: www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa
BADGES: A personal badge is required to access all congress events. To obtain the badge, participants must be registered and all fees must be paid. Badge will be delivered at the INC registration desk. Please check the program for registration hours.
REGISTRATION LIST: The list of participants is available at the Online Meeting Point and Congress App before the congress and will be updated on a daily basis. The access to the Online Meeting Point will be available on the Congress website besides the Congress App.
INSURANCE: Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. Congress Organizers do not take responsibility for any individual, medical, travel or personal insurance for any participant failing to arrange their own insurance. Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance policies as required.
CANCELLATION POLICY: A full refund will be given if the written cancellation is received prior December 31, 2022. For cancellations from January 1, 2023 until April 15, 2023 a 10% administrative fee will be charged. No–show and any cancellation later than April 15, 2023 will not be refunded, whatever the reason may be. Cancellations should be notified in a written form and you must have a written confirmation from the INC Secretariat to be able to receive any refund. If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate may come in your place, only if registered before April 15, 2023. It may be necessary for reasons beyond control of the organizers to alter the content, timings or venue and this does not imply a refund of any kind. The organizers will not hold responsibility for any transport disruption or individual transport delays and if such circumstances should occur, standard cancellation policies will be applied.