Don’t miss this opportunity to show the nut and dried fruit industry your dedication to innovation and share your brand’s new products at the XL World Nut and Dried Fruit Congress, in London! Delegates attending the World Nut and Dried Fruit Congress have the chance not only to share experiences but also to get enriched with new ideas.
This contest will select the Top Best new product/service at the XL World Nut and Dried Fruit Congress, in London, May 22-24, 2023. Open only to INC members attending the Congress, this is a unique opportunity to reach 1000+ participants from 60+ countries, highlight your new products/services and enhance your company’s reputation for innovation. Read on to see how and why you should apply.
- Participants will be displayed in the Exhibition Area of the XL World Nut and Dried Fruit Congress, in London, May 22-24, 2023.
- The winner will be announced at the XL World Nut and Dried Fruit Congress in London.
- The winner will be featured in the Nutfruit magazine and Congress video.
- Entries must submit the product/service description (300 words max.), high-quality product shots (jpeg or tiff, 300 dpi or greater) and company logo.
- Entrants shall e-mail the information before April 15, 2023, to Irene Gironès.
- Once accepted, entrants will be asked to send product samples and/or supporting material to the Congress venue for the Exhibition Area. Shipment details will be provided.
Deadline to submit the information is April 15, 2023 (only one product or service per applicant).
Eligible products must be newly launched. This includes:
- A new product or service that has been introduced in the market in 2022 or early 2023.
- A completely new product, product line, service, packaging or technology launched by the participating company in 2022 or early 2023.
- A product with significant modification to the original offering introduced in the market in 2022 or early 2023. For example, the addition/deletion of an ingredient, or a significant modification to equipment functionality, or innovation in packaging.